Hey Guys! Today I compiled a short article on “How To Download Windows 11 Update”. In this article, I’m going to be explaining how you can join the Windows Insider Programme to test the New Windows 11 Update before it’s rolled out officially and how you can also download the leaked Windows 11 ISO File for both 32 and 64 Bit systems.
It’s old news that Microsoft’s latest newly redesigned OS; the Windows 11 Update is officially on its way and is going to be a free update for those already using Windows 10. As long as your system meets the requirements specified by Microsoft, you shouldn’t have a problem getting this update immediately it’s officially rolled out for Beta testers and also if you plan on downloading and testing the ISO file in this article.
To check if you’re eligible, you can proceed to download the PC Health Check app on your device to make sure your PC meets all the specified requirements like TPM 2.0 and Secure boot. The update hasn’t officially been given a date for when it would be rolled out but I’m guessing it should be available as early as September.
To fix the TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot issues, you can use this recommended YouTube Video!
How To Download Windows 11: Windows Insider Programme
If you’re already part of the Windows Insider Program, you will be eligible to test the first Insider Preview Build of the Windows 11 update right now. This first Beta testing is bound to be filled with bugs and it’s recommended that you don’t download this using your main device, you should attempt this only using a secondary device. The first Beta that will be rolled out for Insiders also won’t contain all the features that will be available in the final version of the Windows 11 OS.
If you wish to join the Windows Insider Programme and download the Windows 11 Update, follow these steps:
- Register on the Windows Insider website with your Microsoft account or work account in the Azure Active Directory
- Accept the terms shown on your screen and click on “Submit”
- Go to Settings on your Windows 10 device
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Windows Insider Program (Make sure you’re an administrator on your device for you to see this setting)
- Click on the Get Started button
- You’ll then see “Pick an account to get started”, Select “+” to connect your Microsoft account and continue the process
- Choose the channel and experience you’d like to get Insider Preview builds through
- Accept the terms shown on your screen and click on Restart Now to finish setting up your device
- After the restart, head on to Settings —> Update & Security —> Windows Update
- Click on “Check for Updates” and download the Windows 11 Build shown on your screen.
That was easy right? Well, I hope so! If you’re having any problems with the steps listed above, make sure to drop a comment in the comment section below and you’ll be attended to.
How To Download Windows 11: ISO File [32, 64 Bit]
If you don’t want to join the Windows Insider Programme and you also can’t wait for the official version of the Windows 11 OS to be rolled out, you can download an ISO file for your PC and use Windows 11 right now! To do this, Use the steps below.
- Use these links to download the ISO file —–> 32 BIT – 64 BIT
- Get a normal USB drive, Use Rufus to make this USB drive into a bootable USB drive
- Launch Rufus and click on the downloaded Windows 11 ISO File then click on the START button at the button
- Windows 11 will now be flashed into your USB Drive
- Plug the bootable USB drive into your laptop
- Restart your laptop and keep tapping on the BOOT key
- Load your laptop using the USB drive as the Bootable drive
- Click on the ENTER button and the Windows 11 Installation process should start immediately!
To check out all the new features of this update, use this recommended YouTube video:
Did you enjoy the article (How To Download Windows 11: Windows Insider Programme and ISO File [32, 64 Bit])? Well, we hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask or if you missed any of the steps below and you need assistance, you can drop it in the comment section below. If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others, make sure you tell us us in the comment section. Thanks for reading our article on How To Download Windows 11!