Hello Comrades! In this article, I’ll explain how to record calls using your Android or iOS device without the person on the other end of the call knowing anything about it.
A week ago, I had a complaint from someone who told me that they wanted to record a very important call, and since they had been recording calls for a very long time using the normal call-record feature, they used the normal call-record feature as usual.
But, they got the shock of their lives when there was a loud prompt telling both them and the person on the other end of the call that the call was being recorded! In shock, the person cut off the call!
Very tense situation, right? Well, I know. This mostly occurs when an Android device user places a call to an iPhone user and tries to record a call using the normal call-record feature on their Androud device. But, there will not be a prompt when an Androud user uses this feature while calling another Android device user.
To avoid this situation and record calls using your Android phone or iPhone without the other person knowing, you can use the two methods that will be explained below:
How To Record Calls on Android and iPhones Without the Other Person Knowing – Method 1
- Pick up the call as you would normally
- Now, when it gets to a point in the conversation that you would like recorded, scroll down to reveal your notification and quick toggle bar from the top of your screen.
- You’ll see an icon that is labelled “Screen recorder.”
- Tap on this icon, and immediately, your call screen will begin recording along with the conversation you’re having with the person.
- After you’re satisfied with the portion of the call you’re recording, save the recorded audio and video to your Smartphone
- You will be able to find your recorded call in the “Screen recorder” folder in your video player, and you can also access it directly in your Gallery.
If you want to listen to the call as an audio without the video recording, you can follow these steps to convert the video to audio format.
- Go to this Website
- Click on “Choose files.”
- Now, you’ll go to your file manager or Gallery and select the video containing the recorded call that you would like to convert to audio format.
- After importing the video file, tap on the “Convert to MP3” button
- After the website has completed successfully converting your video to audio format, tap on “Download MP3” to save it directly to your Smartphone.
How To Record Calls on Android and iPhones Without the Other Person Knowing – Method 2
The second method you can use to record calls on Android and iPhones without the other person knowing is this.
- In this method, you will have to record the whole call, and you won’t be able to record only specific parts of the call like the first method.
- Once you receive a call, minimize the call window and don’t pick the call yet. Let it keep ringing.
- Go to the “Recorder” or “Sound recorder” application on your device
- Tap on the big red button to start recording audio from your phone
- Now, you can pick up the call, and you will already be recording the conversation you’re having with the person at the other end of the call without them knowing anything about it.
- Once you’re done with the call, make sure to end the call before stopping and saving the recording to your device.
Did you enjoy the article (How To Record Calls on Android and iPhones Without the Other Person Knowing)? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions, you’ll like to ask regarding recording calls on Android and iPhones without the other person knowing. You can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.