Hello World! In this article, I’ll be explaining how to save Twitter Videos on your Android device, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Windows PC. It is no news that Twitter does not have a designated button on the app that you can use to save videos you watch on the app directly to the file manager on your Smartphone or laptop.
It is a feature that you should think Twitter should prioritize but instead, they keep rolling out features we didn’t ask for, like the whole Twitter Captions episode. Terrible time! Or, on other days, they decide to release useful features that we actually enjoyed, like Fleets, and then take it back for whatever reason.
The closest thing you’ll get as a Twitter feature that allows you to save Twitter videos is the Bookmarks feature. You can tap on the three dots at the top of a tweet containing the video and then add it to your bookmarks so that you can watch the video later.
But, you still need to have an Internet connection and also have to open the Twitter app before you can access your bookmarked video, and this isn’t very effective at all, believe me, I know. So, we’ll be taking a look at some methods you can use to save Twitter videos directly to your Smartphones and laptops in a jiffy.
How To Save Twitter Videos – Using Direct Download Websites
This is the first method you can use to save Twitter videos directly to your device if you’re using an Android phone, iPhone, or laptop. What you just need to do is:
- Open your Browser on your Smartphone or laptop
- Go to Google Search
- Type in “Twitter Video Downloader.”
- A bunch of websites should pop up that allow you to download Twitter videos directly to your device.
- Now, go to your Twitter application and tap on the “Share.” icon on the Twitter video you would like to download.
- Tap on “Copy Link.”
- Now, you can go to whatever website you have chosen. In the box provided, input the video link and download the video on your device.
Here are some of the best websites to download Twitter videos directly to your device.
How To Save Twitter Videos – Using Applications
There are lots of apps on Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore that allow you to download Twitter videos directly to your device. But I found an application that has both a version for Android devices and also has support for iPhones.
This application is called “Tw Save.” Follow the steps below to learn how to download Twitter videos with the app.
- Go to the Apple AppStore or Google PlayStore
- Use the search box to search for “Tw Save” or “Tw Saver.“
- Install the application on your Smartphone
- Open the application and give it all the necessary permissions for it to run smoothly.
- Now, to save videos from Twitter to your device directly using the application, go to the video you wish to save on Twitter, tap on the “Share” button and share the video directly to your “Tw Save” application.
How To Save Twitter Videos – Using Twitter Download Bots
A while ago, Twitter started allowing users to create their own bots on the platform, and since the launch of this feature, a lot of companies and individuals have created useful Twitter bots on the platform, and one of these useful bots is Twitter download bots.
The video download bots allow you to download videos from Twitter simply by issuing a command, and it is always very simple to do. Most bots have their commands in the Bio of their Twitter profiles, and you can summon the bot under any video and then use them to download whatever video you want.
Here’s a list of the best Twitter video download bots:
Did you enjoy the article (How To Save Twitter Videos)? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions, you’ll like to ask regarding recovering a suspended Twitter account. You can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.