Hey Guys! Today, I’m back with a fresh article on KuCoin – The Cryptocurrency exchange platform. If you’ve been following my articles on KuCoin, you’ll know that KuCoin has been running very interesting promotions these days and they’re giving out lots of funds in Cryptocurrency.
Now, KuCoin has something new planned and this is targetting its new users. So, if you don’t have an account with KuCoin, you should create one now using this link – https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=rBSM8Y9
KuCoin has launched the “Spotlight Trial Fund” in order to increase the number of new users with one of the most successful token sales. KuCoin users who have just registered can execute tasks to gain points and enter a reward draw.
The more points you accumulated, the higher your winning chances. ” Spotlight Trial Funds” will be awarded to 1,000 lucky participants (for the twentieth Spotlight only), providing a 100KCS quota for participation in the Spotlight.
Participants with average ownership of 100KCS or much more than that will be eligible for the Spotlight. However, when this “Spotlight Trial Fund” is active, newly registered users’ accounts will be treated as though they have ‘+100 KCS’ holdings for qualification.
Keep an eye out for the 20th Token Sale announcement on KuCoin Spotlight.
Guide To Participation
- Create an account on KuCoin
- Successfully complete KYC2 (Advanced Verification)
- Enter your KuCoin UID by clicking here
- Complete “Gleam tasks” to collect points (the more points you have, the more likely you are to win)
- On the “KuCoin Spotlight page”, select the available Spotlight banner, then select ‘Participate Now’ to enter the KuCoin twentieth Spotlight before the 15th of March, 2022 at 16:00:00. (UTC)
Here’s the link for the “Gleam” tasks – https://gleam.io/4P9Jp/grab-new-listings-on-kucoin-with-spotlight-trial-funds
Following the conclusion of this event, a thousand lucky users who received “Spotlight Trial Funds” will be notified within a day. Users who have previously purchased 100KCS for Spotlight can make use of the trial fund quota for the token distribution.
Before the KuCoin twentieth Spotlight deduction session, make sure you have a minimum of 10KCS in your Trading Account. If the withdrawal is successful, you can verify the number of Spotlight tokens you got in your Main Account following the deduction phase on your Main Account.
- The “Spotlight Trial Fund” is only available in the KuCoin twentieth Spotlight. Users who receive trial funding must agree to the twentieth Spotlight project’s vesting process
- To be qualified for the “Spotlight Trial Fund”, you must have subscribed to KuCoin twentieth Spotlight and completed the advanced identification verification (KYC2)
- Users that win trial funds would earn a 100KCS quota to take part in the KuCoin twentieth Spotlight for a limited time. The number of KuCoin twentieth Spotlight tokens you would receive is determined on your daily average KCS holdings. If you don’t have an average ownership of a minimum of 100 KCS or more, token distribution will be computed as if you have. Also, if your daily average KCS holdings sum up to 100KCS or more, allocation of tokens is calculated based on your KCS holdings plus your “Spotlight Trial Funds” (100KCS quota).
- Before the KuCoin twentieth Spotlight deduction session, make sure you’ve got a minimum of 10KCS in your Trading Account
- If any malicious actions are committed throughout the time of this event, the platform will revoke the participants’ qualification. KuCoin maintains the right, at its absolute discretion, to decide if a transaction is considered cheating activity and to invalidate a user’s participating qualification.
Well, that’s all for this article – (New KuCoin Users Qualify For Spotlight Trial Funds! (For 20th Spotlight)). That was really informative, wasn’t it? And better yet you’ve gained complete knowledge on this KuCoin’s latest event. Hope you enjoyed your read on our article? Well, we certainly hope you did.
If you didn’t you can drop your comments on how we can improve our services on our website using the comment section below. If you have any questions regarding the article you can also drop them in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.