Are you finding it difficult to check your GTBank Account balance? In this article, I will show you how to check Guarantee Trust Bank Account Balance in a simple step. Do you know you can check your Gtbank account balance via USSD code, GTBank Internet Banking, Mobile App and GTConnect respectively?
Knowing how much money you have in your bank account and how much of it is available for spending is essential.
I also often check my account because it allows me to understand where I stand and identify problems like fraud or errors before they become major problems.
Without wasting much time, let me show you how to check your GTBank Account Balance fast!
How To Check GTBank Account Balance Easily
Like I mentioned earlier, you can check your account balance in different ways I will be listing how to go ahead and do it.
Check Account Balance GTBank with USSD Code
- Access the Dial or Call menu on your phone.
- Simply enter *737# and press the call button.
- Choose the option to Check Account Balance.
- After entering your bank pin, press the “Send” button.
- For banks that demand it, confirm your transfer PIN right now.
- Your screen will show your account balance, or your attached sim card will receive a message with it.
Check Account Balance GTBank with Mobile App
- Download the GTBank mobile app on the Play store or App Store.
- Open the App and log in with your User ID and password.
- Your account balance will be displayed on your dashboard.
Check Account Balance GTBank with Internet Banking
- First, you need to have an account with GTBank internet banking.
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Navigate to “My Account”.
- Select Balance Enquiry.
- You should see your account balance now.
Check Account Balance GTBank with GTConnect
- Simply dial 08029002900 or 08039003900 to reach GTConnect, or use their IVR services.
- Customers who have login information should hit 1 and listen to voice instructions.
- When prompted by the IVR voice prompt, provide your Internet banking information.
- Customer support will help with your account balance.
If you find this article ( How to check GTBank account Balance ) helpful, share it with your friends & family using the share button below. You can also leave a comment below if you encounter any issues.